Friday, November 20, 2009

What I would love to do

I would love you to play
Play with my hair
Play on my back
Roll about with me

I would love to dance
Slow and hold you close
Fast and spin you around
Funk and share the best laugh

I would love to walk with you
Down on the Quiet street
Race you on a long road
Hold your hand and come from the sunset

I would love to sit with you
On bar stools and store at you
On a couch, sunk in and close to you
On a park Bench: you head on my shoulder

I would love to look at you
Lost in thought of what we share
Looking deep to find what makes you tick
Living in the beauty of your moment

I would love to be with you
To play, to dance
To walk and to sit
To look, look deep…deep.

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. so wud i ... now more than anything in the world miss ur blogs.. hit us with sth new wudcha?

    ReplyDelete