Monday, July 27, 2009

I AM OF THE 6TH OF THE 82ND SONG

I AM OF THE 6th OF THE 82nd SONG

What have I done?

What have I created?

Who have I become?

What am I doing?


Have I misled others?

Or done things to hurt?

Have I loved enough?

Have I done more or less?


Have I created a me of your dreams?

A me you desire?

A me you deserve?

Or have I Created a me of Gods plan?


Who is this that is here before you?

Who is this looking into you light?

Who is this that stares out but sees in?

Who did your daughter turn into?


Am I her, that makes you smile

Or her that sits with you by you right hand

Am I her that emanates true worship

am I still that prized apple of your love


Though I stepped wrong sometimes

I have walked by grace dear father!


I have created a human mistake

but u saved me by Grace your through faith


I am here dear father

Your daughter bought by your blood


I am the her of the 31st proverb

her of the 31st of the 69th song


I am of the 6th of the 82nd Song

I am the daughter of the Most high

raQ

1 comment: