Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I find

I look deep

And see little

On the surface I see much

On the inside I have much

I look deep inside

And find things

Not in words, figures or picture

I see a lot . . . a whole lot

I look deep and search deeper

Looking for you

For your approval

and in me I see

The fall from an Image

to a climb

A climb . . .

A climb

I reach deep

Deep in my soul and touch

No I taste you

I taste you and get drunk in the Euphoria

You came in and changed the taste

You changed the taste of me

The Taste I get

Now I can stare and see

See the thing

The things you put here

I taste you glory

I feel your presence

I hear you whisper

And listen to your shout

I sum it all

And my words are just . .

They are just not . . .

I say

My God

You are Magnificent

This I find in me!

raQ

No comments:

Post a Comment