Friday, May 15, 2009

The Portrait of Me

Every Stroke, Brought

Brought me close

. . . .to perfection, to pain

 

Every Stroke

With Precision

. . . .Completing a master piece

. . . . Correcting for the masters peace

 

Every Swipe

. . . . .Clearing a part of me

. . . . Smoothing me out

 

How perfect I turned out

. . . A little more in beauty

. . . .A little more in tears flowing

 

Every Thing worked forth

Everything hurt forth

Every little one of them

 

All swipes working together

All splashes, all clearing

From a perfect and empty canvas

 

All things working out

Creating . . . .

 

A Portrait of Me 

                                      Opaluwah Akor


2 comments:

  1. Dude...this is tight...you should write in the next issue of YADA

    ReplyDelete
  2. guy u just showd me or made me understand more like dat behind every beauty dear is pain and nothin beautiful is made easy and can neva hav meanin wit out d pain behind it....tanks for d insight.ur write up is very well appreciated

    ReplyDelete