Monday, May 4, 2009

Please pick up you cardigan

When you Get scared. . . .

I was dead scared this morning. . .not scared like a dog was chasing me or I was busted by the Vehicle Inspection officers(VIO) for beating a traffic light but. . .scared. . . scared of venturing into a new responsibility of a Magnitude I have not ever handled. . .Though I had analysed it before, I just failed to see the light.

I woke up scared today. . .and that has been the way for the past 3 weeks. . .scared coz I had stuff on my desk and was relatively not inspired enough to take on it. I had to finish a quotation and it seemed on my neck. I needed to make payment. . and was scared of what the outcome of my decision was going to be. . .Believe me I was scared.

I guess I am the only one this scared of responsibilities. . . .because . . . .it was real messy . . .(plus my shirts was not straight enough. I guess that one wanted to disorient me). Anyway. . I prayed and it all got better.

Thank you.

.

.

.

.

.

 I really wish it was that easy. . .I prayed and still was scared. . But. . .here is the cool part. . .things started to take shape after I started working. I mean I just felt like sitting and not doing anything till the consequences came and went. . like a gear. .just hide till the winter (or hamatan) is through. Men but I have realized that some hamatan periods never leave. You have to get your cardigan on and keep moving.

So all I did was Pray and ask for the grace to get and put the cardigan on and walk through the hamatan that came by today. . . I got warm but still have some shivers right now. I need more heat. And so need the new grace to pick up my cardigan for tomorrow.

I’m sure all of you need that grace to. .  . or the grace to find and turn on the Air Conditioner. .

I found it to day. . but I need a new one tomorrow. I really want a new cardigan everyday and god has promised it so I’ll ask. . because his graces are new every morning. .

Thanks for the time. . . please pick up you cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment