Tuesday, August 10, 2010

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR SUCCESS

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR SUCCESS

I really love the state of absolutes. Though people say absolutes and perfection are not possible. I greatly doubt and once again can disprove that.

Imagine you were playing a game or deal or no deal, or who wants to be a millionaire and if you failed, you have the chance to start from where you failed the next morning with the questions being repeated in the very same order.

Imagine you could rewind every situation and make the best choice.

Imagine having the power to cause things to work for you. Or better still imagine everything worked together for your own good! Would that be perfection? Would that be an absolute cause for victory?

In Romans chapter Eight verse Twenty-Eight, God tells me that all things would work for your good. That is one Absolute. And another one is that God is Love another says with God all things are possible. . . ABSOLUTES! Millions of them in the bible. All in line . . . . with me.

So tell my, if I have to use one absolute per second to make my day right? (That is considering the fact that every one of them can sustain me for a lifetime).

Tell me now. Why isn’t today a good day to succeed. When the LORD Almighty (or All-Powerful) who made the heaven and the earth by words but chose to use his hands to make me, who sits in heaven and has the earth as his foot stole, is guiding my going out and coming in.

Why isn’t today a good day for Success?

1 comment: