Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is it Christmas

Is it Christmas

Or just another public holiday

As I look at the smiles

As I see the gifts exchanged

And pass mine along

I ask again

Are we just free from work?

And having some time out for the year

Have we missed the point?

Or are we enjoying partially, a full package

Why is it that this feels like the best of periods?

Why do we all feel happy?

I guess it’s the weather

Or maybe the aura. . .

But who is the cause of this aura

who 's fault is all the joy?

I guess again that it confirms the saying . . .

That you fill my heart with joy.

Weather the world likes it or knows it

You bring joy to the world

And not only in carols

Yeah! Its Christmas

Its your day and I’m happy

I’m happy for life

For food and gifts

For Salvation and redemption

For the holiday and the cold weather

Thank you for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment