Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome

My first blog.
But not my first move to put word out.
One thing that I must say first of is the inspiration for this blog. . its actually harry. found it cool as i read his blog (Which he virtually shoved in my address bar0 but im glad about that. really was cool.
Now point about my Blog is this is . . . . God rules. . . .
Plus i want errbody to follow me as I grow in this world and as I am headed to heaven.. . . I love the line by Ambassador which says he was born and now is looking forward to the exit (in the song Gimmie Dat on the album The Chop Chop). . . .as one new guy. . .in this corporate world, I still have a couple of things in me that I dont want the world to take out. . .and many I want Christ to take out. . .
This is therefore my walk with God through this lovely earth . . .lovely coz he (God not the Big bang) made it and said it was good. and when he said that it was good, he ment it in its wholeness. . se even when we mess it up and act wrong, its still a lovely world.
Till My next Blog.
Remain Blessed and Rapturable. . 
its Me  . . .
raQ

No comments:

Post a Comment